Our best-selling Olympic weightlifting barbell with a hardened chrome finish and the perfect amount of spin.
The B.o.S. Olympic Weightlifting Barbell 2.0 is dollar for dollar the best weightlifting barbell you can buy.
Designed for Olympic weightlifting with the perfect amount of spin and an ultra-durable construction, this Olympic bar is built to last. Weightlifting clubs, home gyms, commercial gyms, and military bases across the country have put their trust in this bar to fuel their PRs.
Bells Of Steel Olympic Weightlifting Barbell – The B.O.S. Bar 2.0 Features:
Upgraded steel: We upgraded the quality of the steel and the 2.0 bars have a whopping 240kpsi. Going with better quality steel also decreased the weight tolerance to 1% (how close the bar is to its claimed weight of 20kg), as well as the bar straightness accuracy to +-.25mm (no bar is perfectly straight).
- To begin with, if you are not doing any Olympic lifts, like the clean, snatch, or clean and jerk, you are better off getting the B.o.S. powerlifting bar. If you are actively doing the Olympic lifts, then a needle-bearing bar is essential for these reasons:
- The Spin: A good quality Olympic Weightlifting Barbell will spin better than a standard bushing bar. This will prevent the rotational inertia of the plates from being transmitted to the bar, and your grip, which will lead to injuries.
- The Bar Whip: The whip is the ability to store the elastic energy of the bar. Athletes can use this flexing of the bar to their advantage during a lift.
- The Quality: The B.o.S. Olympic weightlifting bar 2.0 is designed to withstand repeated drops from overhead positions.
- The Knurling: Most bars, and even IWF competition standard bars have knurling in the middle of the bar. As the B.o.S. bar is intended for training, this middle knurling has been removed to prevent excess wear and tear on the lifter's clean position, helping to prevent injuries.
- Hardened chrome finish: A hardened chrome finish strengthens the bar and provides excellent corrosion resistance compared to a zinc or black oxide finish. The other main benefit is little to no maintenance is required for this finish, unlike a zinc or oxide finish which requires regular maintenance.
- A hardened chrome finish strengthens the bar and provides excellent corrosion resistance compared to a zinc or black oxide finish. The other main benefit is little to no maintenance is required for this finish, unlike a zinc or oxide finish which requires regular maintenance.
Bells Of Steel Olympic Weightlifting Barbell – The B.O.S. Bar 2.0 Specifications:
|Bar Weight||20 kg/ 44 lbs|
|Total Length||2,200 mm/86.6"|
|Loadable Sleeve Length||411.3 mm/ 16.2"|
|Knurling Marks||Weightlifting & Powerlifting|
|Shaft Finish||Hardened Chrome|
|Sleeve Finish||Hardened Chrome|
|Sleeve Assembly||Needles & Snap Rings|
|Tensile Strength||240,000 PSI|
|Max Capacity||1,543 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|