Pilates Reformer, Tower & Mat work builds strength, flexibility, and the connection between your mind and body as you focus intently on each movement. The result is enhanced performance and far less chance of injury.
Combining the resistance of the Reformer with springs from the Tower creates an optimum training environment. Reformer with Tower work increases core strength while developing full body coordination and control.
Admired for its contemporary design and signature Balanced Body features, the affordably-priced Rialto Reformer is a complete workout system with the addition of the Tower and Mat Conversion. The simple, secure and durable Tower vastly expands the Rialto's exercise offerings, while the over molded Mat Conversion just might be the comfiest of its kind on the market today! Already an eye-catcher with its mixed maple-and-aluminum looks, ultra-quiet carriage ride, wider footbar and standing platform, the addition of Tower and Mat Conversion makes the Rialto a go-to for users of all level.
Balanced Body Rialto Reformer with Tower Features:
Included with the Rialto Reformer:
- Handcrafted solid maple frame with extruded aluminum legs – stable, sturdy and durable
- Cushioning over molded padding on carriage, headrest and shoulder rests
- 5 Signature Springs™ (3 red, 1 blue, 1 green)
- Secure 5-position footbar with easy vertical adjustment
- 3-position removable shoulder rests (normal, wide and off)
- Quick-adjustment ropes and cleats
- Extra-wide standing platform with non-skid surface
- Single Cotton Loops (pair)
- Sitting Box Lite and Foot Strap included
Included with Tower and Mat:
- Secure, durable and easy-to-install Tower with 29 spring attachment points
- Balanced Body wood Roll-down Bar and attached Push-Through Bar add exercise options
- 8 Tower Signature Springs: (regular) 2 yellow, 2 blue and (long) 2 yellow, 2 purple
- Includes 1 pair of loops and 1 pair handles
- Over molded foam, single piece Mat Conversion is easy to handle and ultra comfortable.
Rialto Reformer with Tower Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Reformer: 96″L x 26.5″W x 14″H (244cm x 67cm x 36cm)
- Tower: 74.6″H x 26.5″W (189.5cm x 67cm)
- Weight (with springs): 140lbs (64kg).
- Minimum ceiling height needed for tower installation: 82″ (208cm)